Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay my music survey

Alright Buck,

You told me to do it so here it is. But your not allowed to make fun of me... It was really hard to narrow all of this down.. Cause I listen to way too much music...

Okay so lately I’ve been in a ska punk mood as far as music goes however it changes all the time…
So my random just want to listen to music songs would be

1) Miss Murder AFI
2) My Standard Break from Life Alkaline Trio
3) You and Me and the Bottle Makes 3 Tonight Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
4) Immigrant Punk Gogol Bordello
5) Time is Running Out Muse

To get myself in a good mood I like to listen to
1) Runaway Avril Lavigne
2) Johnny Quest Thinks We’re Sellouts Less then Jake

Songs to relax to
1) Lemon Parade Tonic
2) Smile like you Mean it The Killers

Songs for when I’m depressed
1) Where is my Mind The Pixies
2) Anything But Ordinary Avril Lavigne
3) Creep Radiohead

A song that just pumps me up
1) Pretty in Punk Fall Out Boy
2) Psychobitches HorrorPops

Love Songs
1) Storybook Love ( I know but I’m a sucker, I love this movie and this song soooo much)
2) Flightless Bird American Mouth Iron and Wine
3) Rusted Wheel Silversun Pickups

Break Up

1) I Caught Myself Paramore
2) According to You Orianthi
3) Where You Can’t Follow HorrorPops

No comments:

Post a Comment